Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shop Lot Schools?

Shop lot schools?? What next? A tree top school? Dang for crying out loud. This news article came to my attention thru my Gmail. As per my usual nature I had to check the authenticity of the news first before forwarding it and the mail turned out to be TRUE! There really is a Tamil school located at a shop lot in Lukut.
You can get more details by going here.

The article is titled The Amazing Tamil School but I think it should be more aptly titled The 'Future Smart School of Bolehland! Somebody better be prepared for an explanation for this. I can just feel sorry for all the poor kids who had to end up there.

A second news also came to light when I was scouring Google for something else. UK Government sued for USD 4 Trillion by a Malaysian human rights lawyer. What the sui! Is this for real? Apparently this new is TRUE as well. The said lawyer, one Ponnusamy Waytha Moorthy had filed the suit at a London court last week. He is also asking the the British court to declare the in place Malaysian Constitution as null and void.

The news was carried here by an Indian based website and also by The Sun here.

This is an eye opener for us indeed. I just hope these 2 news makes waves. Its not like this will start a chain reaction of changes or anything but then this serves a reminder to us on what is happening around us these days.

I just hope I get my hands on that 1 million pound if the lawyer wins it. Chances are I wont but then I think this action is more to delivering a statement and making a point rather than the monetary reasons in the first place. My wished to him.

No comments: