Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pain in my tuuutt

What the sui! Thats putting it mildly on how am feeling at the moment. Its almost 10pm, am still stuck in the office. I was suppose to go back early after badminton and continue watching The Hitchhiker. It was suppose to be just another day at work and another day gone by.
But as always , there are always some ppl in my life who have this tendency of calling me at the wrong time and say the wrong things just to rile me up. SUI! Its seems like ppl are taking turns to turn my day upside down on a weekly basis. Are they having turn numbers like we have in banks? How many more in the waiting list??? Gimme me a break!

Some ppl got the cheeks to call me and screw me for not calling them or telling them things! Alooooooooooo! I make it a point to at least send one SMS per week to everyone in my few SMS group list in my phone. Thats like 40 to 50 ppl in the biggest list. And how many replies I would get? Two hands is all I need to count it. Darn! But I aint complaining to them am I? And its not about the money or the effort mind you. Some ppl will just go on a hibernation mode for weeks even months and when they come back, its as if the world had been on PAUSE mode for them.

Its ppl choice whether to reply or not. As a friend am just doing what am suppose to do , expecting nothing in return. And what I get in return?? Some of them have a field day wreaking my days. Last week it was someone, today another. Funny thing is this are the ppl that I care about the most in my life! Darn!

Am not angry at them anyway. Am just darn pissed with myself. I should've seen it coming. But I still take things in the stride. I try to be lean mean but I just cant do it. So its my stoooopid fault! Sui Sui Sui Sui Sui! And you know what, next week I will be doing the same thing again. Hahahahah in despair!

Its Friday tomorrow and weekend is taking a peek at us! All am asking is for the weekend to go by just like that. Thats all am asking. Darn there wont be a Liverpool game live this Saturday. They are showing all the games except for Liverpool's. Another SUI for ASTRO. And am on leave on Monday as well. Perfect! That will be 2 weeks in a row without futsal. Life is eventful indeed!

WHAT THE SUI! in FULL CAPS

No comments: