Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Have beens.. and what comes!

First of all, thousand apologies to ASTRO for my outburst about the non-live telecast of last Saturday's Liverpool match against Portsmouth. I stated that am pissed with ASTRO due to no live coverage when indeed there was a live telecast after all. Although I do not want to indulge much about that match... sigh.. 2 valuable points dropped....sorry to ASTRO anyway!.
Apart from that the weekend been eventful indeed. Some interesting things happened. Ahem.. ahem.... Lets see where it all ends up at! Although not all are for the good, some do have a silver lining hidden somewhere I guess. I just to find it and pawn it at the nearest pawnshop! I need the money! My dream house is now finally ready but I have no money even to fix the fittings! Super broke... lets hope the plan am working on pays off and I can move in before this year's Deeps!
Next 3 days is gonna be hectic with field works and travelling.Good thing is the Champions League starts today. Let the kicking begin!. Good luck Liverpool! You'll Never Walk Alone
Just hope the week will end in a better note vs last week. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: