Friday, October 5, 2007

History-Revisited

Its been over a week since my last post. Life been super duper hectic with work and other related matters that I hardly have any time to update the blog. Its gonna remain like this for the next few weeks or so. Too many projects in the office with the start of the new financial year. I am breaking my own promise of at least 2 posts a week.
Anyway, something really turned up during my usuall blog roll this morning. Origins of Malays! The two blogs I refer to is Unspun and BJ Thoughts. This is a very sensitive and dangerous topic and question to discuss and talk about in our country. The post at BJ Thoughts is a nice piece and as admitted by the blogger, a long piece as well. But then I suggest you to read it. It might shed some light to the biggest coverup in Malaysian history! hahahaha sorry Dan Brown!
Need to get a few more things done before I shoot back to Ipoh shortly.Not sure when will I be able to come back to my usuall routine in life. I just need to finish some very important long outstanding projects real soon. This means more work on the road and be travelling even more.

No comments: